CULTIVATE, verb /ˈkəltəˌvāt/
to improve by labor, care, or study: “cultivate the mind”
Cultivate your mind and find more clarity, connection and confidence in your work.
Professional business coach, Shelly Jackson Buffington, will be your guide as you journey to find that clarity, connection and confidence. Shelly helps business owners and professionals discover more meaning in the work they do, and find more mindful, intentional opportunities to connect effectively with their audiences.
During this powerful weekend retreat:
- receive a one-on-one strategy session with a business coach
- connect with other inspired business owners
- develop a self-care toolkit
- be guided through a contemplative nature walk
- learn about implementing sustainable systems
- develop intentional goal-setting
- craft purposeful content about your brand
- build your unique narrative
- find more ease in your work
Every REC Retreat is ALL-INCLUSIVE:
- delicious, catered meals, snacks and happy hours
- two nights deluxe accommodations at REC Retreats
- wine tasting
- chair massage
- and more!
Inspired by mindfulness, contemplative walking, creative writing and self-inquiry, she works primarily as a business coach. Shelly also speaks, writes, and coaches about living well while living with chronic pain or illness. The marriage of the two results in a gentle coaching approach to self-care and living and working with intention and authenticity.
Scholarships available. Please inquire.
Prefer some privacy? Reserve one of the two private rooms ahead of time.
- The deluxe Mt. Baker Room has a king bed, fireplace, balcony, 32" tv and a stunning view of the sunrise over the mountains. +$150
- The cozy Writer’s Room has a full-size antique brass bed and oak rocker. There is a built-in desk if you hope to do some journaling during your retreat. +$115