Looking for a place to host your own creative retreat? REC retreats is more than just a venue.
If your idea fits with the “healthy bodies, minds and imaginations” retreat model, let’s talk!
Work with REC Retreats to realize your dreams: escape to an island, decompress, laugh, teach, play, inspire, and learn…
Are you looking for a unique place to hold a small retreat? If you are experienced at offering retreats, come and collaborate with Kjerstin, REC Retreats Retreat Specialist, and make your retreat the best ever! Are you a novice and don't know where to start? Then Kjerstin will guide you through the process, from planning to execution. You don't have to do it alone!
Are you planning the corporate board-, or team-meeting this year? Who says you have to meet in a windowless, stuffy conference room for two-and-a-half days? Leave that routine box behind… have your meeting on an island. Let your thinking be inspired by the view and fresh air! Maybe this year, your team will come back having experienced the break-through you’ve imagined!
- facility accommodates 8-10 overnight participants; up to 20 daytime-only participants
- multiple break-out spaces throughout the house
- 900 square-foot attached studio for workshops, projects or demonstrations
- events are fully catered; wine and beer permitted
- optional a la carte programming: massages; art classes; guest speakers; yoga; guided nature hikes; scavenger hunts and more!