DRAFT - Stay tuned for "polish" - we are working on this website daily.
Are you looking for a unique place to hold your special event? If you value diversity and community, and your retreat proposal fits with the “healthy bodies, healthy minds and healthy imaginations” retreat model, we'd love to work with you!
Work with REC Retreats to realize your dreams: escape to an island, decompress, laugh, teach, play, inspire, and learn…
Collaborate with Kjerstin, REC Retreats Specialist, and make your retreat the best ever! Are you a seasoned retreat leader? Experience the thoughtful support that Kjerstin provides and relax & enjoy your retreat as much as your participants. Are you a novice and don't know where to start? Then Kjerstin will guide you through the process, from planning to execution. You don't have to do it alone!
REC Retreats has joyfully hosted successful events focusing on yoga, wellness, creative arts, quilting, memoir writing, heritage skills, corporate team-building, self discovery, and more!
- facility accommodates 8-10 overnight participants; up to 20 daytime-only participants
- multiple break-out spaces throughout the house
- special venue amenities: 8-person hot tub & campfire ring
- 900 square-foot attached studio for workshops, projects or demonstrations
- events are fully catered; wine and beer permitted
- optional a la carte programming: massages; art classes; guest speakers; yoga; guided nature hikes; scavenger hunts and more!
Additional retreat services
hourly consultation - retreat planning, logistics (initial retreat planning consultation included in fee)
complimentary online registration, fee collection (3% charge for credit card payments)
add a deluxe overnight package to a daytime event